Save your game CD’s life span by omitting to insert and remove them whenever you like to play a game. Game Jackal Pro eliminates the need to insert the CD-ROM before playing your favorite title. Speed up the game’s starting time, play completely “cd free” or let Game Jackal Pro create images to support games that need to stream data directly from the CD or DVD during game play. Furthermore, you can add a password to a game’s profile stored in Game Jackal Pro in order to prevent children from playing inadequate games.
The trial version allows you to evaluate the product for free for a period of 21 days.
Title: Game Jackal Pro 18.104.22.168
File size: 9.68MB (10,147,267 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Commercial Trial
Date added: October 31, 2013
Author: SlySoft Europe Ltd
MD5 Checksum: F8DB671AB2812D08FA39322DC59C3603
[tabby title=”Change Log“]
– Windows 8.1 compatibility testing.
– Updated the driver to help prevent the no media detected issue.
– Improved media autorun detection and handling.
– Bad media could cause the profiling process to hang, this is now detected and reported.
– The Windows based pop up menu (used for all but the Windows skin), no longer flows off screen.
– Fixed the inconsistent font issue.
– Removed a number of legacy options from the interface.
– Fixed a number of graphic issue with the profile wizard.
– When cancelling profile creation, the canceled profile is no longer created.
– Updated Portuguese Brazil language.