InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
Display disc information.
Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Title: InfraRecorder 0.53 (64-bit)
File size: 3.96MB (4,153,344 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Open Source
Date added: September 3, 2012
Author: Christian Kindahl
MD5 Checksum: 8865E1CA72D540A07D530B2CCEC8FD89
[tabby title=”Change Log“]
– Fixed write speed detection issue.
– Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
– Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
– Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
– Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
– Various minor GUI changes.
– The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
Download 32bit Version
Download 64bit Version