Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
Light speed quick scanning.
Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
Database updates released daily.
Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
Command line support for quick scanning.
Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Title: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.1
File size: 21.79MB (22,851,472 bytes)
Requirements: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: March 31, 2016
MD5 Checksum: 52F4695C53B02ADA7D648F95F2E2F8B4
[tabby title=”Change Log“]
– Context Menu scanning option is now enabled by default. Note if you had this option disabled previously and want to retain that setting, you must disable again manually this one time only. Future updates will retain the setting properly.
– Improved renewal experience for those who purchased in retail store so that the original license key is retained post-renewal instead of requiring that a new key be entered and activated.
– Improved End of Trial experience so it is clear that trial has expired and real-time protection is no longer available.
– Added additional license checks to ensure subscription details are updated as quickly as possible after a renewal is processed.
– Updated company and product logos with new logo.
– For Premium subscription licenses, removed Renew button from My Account screen to avoid confusion over license term.
# Issues Fixed:
– Fixed security vulnerability to ensure database updates are downloaded over SSL connections only.
– Fixed crash that occurred if Dell Backup and Recovery software was installed on same system.
– Fixed issue where scheduled scan did not honor weekly recurrence properly.
– Fixed issue where the Scheduler would continue to run in certain cases after a trial had expired.
– Fixed issue where the update progress bar on the Dashboard would appear to hang and would never complete.
– Several improvements to Chameleon self-protection.