O&O AutoBackup Professional Edition is a handy app that is able to backup your files automatically and keep them fully in sync. You can backup your photos and videos onto an external HDD or USB in a flash! O&O AutoBackup copies the original files and syncs any future changes to them.
The process is totally automatic and it starts in much the same way as plug and play; whenever a portable device such as an external HDD or USB Stick is connected to your PC. Your files are copied 1-1 and placed on the target disk drive, and because of this, they can also be accessed without O&O AutoBackup simply by navigation in the usual way via Windows Explorer.
Key Features include:
- Full Backup, backup of the changes and real time file sync.
- Advanced program settings.
- New user interface for an even quicker and easier user experience.
- Schedule a backup for new connections only, or on a daily/weekly basis.
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista.
- The core auto backup and sync functions in O&O AutoBackup 6 are especially useful for users who up until now have been afraid of using backup software because it was too complicated or involved high maintenance.
The useful feature of O&O AutoBackup Professional Edition is that each time an external drive is connected to your PC, O&O AutoBackup Professional Edition checks whether there have been any changes to the files or folders, which are already on the device. If there are any changes, then it synchronizes them so that your backups are always up-to-date.
O&O AutoBackup Professional Edition has a simple user interface that is easy to navigate; in just a few clicks you can set up a reliable backup in case of a catastrophe!
[tabby title=”Change Log“]
We don’t have any change log information yet for version 6.0 build 80 of O&O AutoBackup 6 Professional Edition. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.